- This event has passed.
Embracing the Journey: Meaning, Hope, and Caregiving
April 28, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
You are never alone. Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice presents a morning of thought-provoking discussions, practical resources, and spiritual gifts, featuring:
- Exploring the Challenges of Care Giving with Rabbi Richard Address, Jewish Sacred Aging
- Caught in the Middle: Juggling Time, Life, Family with Rabbi Richard Simon, Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice
- Asking the Right Questions with Rebecca Rosenau, LCSW, Samost JFCS
- Family Perspectives on Caregiving and Planning Ahead
- Panel Discussion: Professionals and Family Caregivers
This event is free but advance registration is preferred. Register HERE.
Sponsored by Platt Memorial Chapels
In collaboration with Tri-County Board of Rabbis, JFCS, Katz JCC, Aleph Home Care, Lions Gate, Friends of Jewish Senior Housing, and Jewish Sacred Aging
For more information, contact Christine Corti at (856) 552-3258 or email@example.com.